We have a long experience and track record in developing and executing research and development (R&D) projects both within the Norwegian continental shelf and abroad. Our main professional basis is within the reservoir technology discipline with spin-offs to geology and petrophysics.
Several of our staff hold a PhD with extensive experience from research, innovation and development. The key focus has been to tailor-make research to solve specific problems in the industry and implement the results in a commercial setting.
Activities in the past include:
- Outcrop analysis, coring and geological field trips for selecting material for various core analysis
- Advanced methods for SCAL:
- Flow experiments
- Data base
- SCAL software development
- Marginal hydrocarbon exploration wells
- Advanced saturation analysis
- Integrated workflow and software development for saturation functions
- Relative Permeability
- Carbonate reservoir
- Workflow and software for up-scaling and automated sensitivity analysis
- Digitalisation and machine learning
- Workflow and software for production forecasting using simplified mass balance models and production profiles extracted by machine learning from generic models
For a list of scientific publications authored by Perecon, click here.