Perecon AS has a growing portfolio for 2019 and we want to strengthen our programming capacity.
The new developer position(s) are located at our Bergen office and will include both Backend and some Web Frontend (UI/UX) tasks. The ideal candidate(s) should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum Masters degree in computer science or relevant subsurface technical disciplines with 0-5 years experience. Bachelor degree candidates will also be considered if suitable skill set and/or experience is demonstrated
- Strong IT and programming skills
- Innovative mindset and effective collaboration capabilities
- Knowledge from subsurface disciplines within Oil & Gas and/or degree in petroleum disciplines like reservoir engineering, petrophysics, geology etc. is an advantage
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
The right candidate(s) should have good understanding of some of the below:
- Overview of algorithms and optimization methods
- Databases (SQL)
- C#, .NET, Entity framework
- HTML5/CSS, Bootstrap
- Azure VMs
- Experience with Git
The application should include a full CV with references and diploma from University including grades achieved. The application should be sent electronically to email@example.com.